Employers Choose Us Because
Hub Health Agency experienced recruitment team is available to help you fill your short and long term vacancies.
At Hub Health Agency, we’re always looking for great partnerships. Let us show you why we are the go-to provider for healthcare staffing and managed services. We partner with hospitals across the country to provide the most qualified healthcare talents when you need it. This intense focus on procuring and placing the most skilled workers yields tangible results for our partners.
Some of the specialize training available to our nurses:
1. AIDET Training: All nurses are given AIDET training by our clinical services team before each assignment.
2. HCAHPS Training: All nurses complete a self-evaluation two weeks into their assignments, and scores are provided to clients in a “report card.” Our clinical services team follows up with your unit management to evaluate nurse performance on assignment.
3. Readmission Reduction Training: Our nurses receive specific training in how to reduce readmissions, particularly pneumonia, STEMI’s and heart failure, which account for 25% of all readmits.
Hub Health Agency candidate profiles are thoroughly scrubbed during our verification process. This is to ensure all of our clients each candidate have the required level of experience, an unrestricted license, and fit for a healthcare job. Our partnership with Insperity assures all of the following are done prior to candidates first day of work with your healthcare system:
With Insperity employment screening, all of our candidates undergo the 10 step process:
1. Social Security Number Trace (SSNT)
2. Identity Fraud Detect
3. National Sex Offender Registry
4. 7-Year Criminal Check – up to three counties of residence last 7 years (based on SSNT results for the name provided)
5. Education Verification-highest level attained
6. Employment Verification – past 7 years, up to 5 employers
7. 2 Professional reference
8. Simple I9/E-Verify
9. 10 Panel Urinalysis Drug Screen
10. Submit Your Staffing Needs